Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day Eighteen: Another day in the day in the life of...

Had a long sleep. 12 hours in fact. Having a fever kind of does that for me. Difficulty is trying to focus on work (deadlines don't move remember) that I have to email to my various offline "bosses".

So you still see me here. Yup, I spoke to the "friends" last night and they didn't appear to amused. Hey they gave me a choice right? It is somewhat a "free world" and we can make choices in it.

Well needless to say they said I wasn't going to make it. That I would get sicker and that I would give. Hearing that strengthened my resolve. Funny how people thing they can break your will. In actuality the one who can really break you will is yourself.

Hope I didnt set myself up for a fall here.

2 comments:

Third said...

I reckon you'll be alright. Just a few more and you'll be off having the last laugh.

Keep hydrating and stay on the meds for as long as needed.

See ya.

Anonymous said...

Hydrate! Hydrate! Hyrdrate! When you feel better, walk around the small space you have. you still need to keep your blood circulation. if you have windows, open them. you need to let some air in (no matter how polluted) and your stale air out. If you can, open the window and get some sunlight (natural Vitamin D) for some needed energy. Believe me it works. I work mostly from home too and I get cabin fever from time to time. Getting some sunlight, even from just opening the drapes help a lot! Tidy up your space even if no one sees it. It helps make you feel better and work better.

good luck!