Monday, June 18, 2007

Day Fifteen: Halfway point


And in tune with the mundane nature of this endeavor I will post pics of doing the laundry. This is a technique that has been taught to me by a YM buddy. She said toss all dirty items into my shower and bathe with them. Now I take it that she meant not too actually bathe with them but to have them on the floor as I shower. Talk about hitting two "birds" with one stone. This works when you don't have the benefit of a laundry service or a washing machine or a parent's house to take your laundry to.

to quote a poet of our times "Whooah, we're halfway there, Ohhhh livin' on a prayer. Take my hand and we'll make it I swear."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? Dude, you totally misunderstood! I meant for you to soak your laundry in detergent while you're taking a shower so you can handwash them when you're done with your bath! Oh,man... LOL! :D
-- Laundrygirl

onlineguy said...

oops

Anonymous said...

Big oops. :D

-- Laundrygirl