Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day Seventeen: Funny how things can change just like that

Imagine that. Earlier today I was at a crossroad. Now it seems that I can make a decision. I will have to explain why I have arrived at my decision at first.

Okay so many are asking what is at stake. Let me put it this way. I am not related to any of the tycoons. Just your ordinary everyday Juan Dela C. One with ordinary life debts to a credit card and an old family loan that hasn't been paid off yet. So the bet will actually help alleviate things for now. Maybe even help me start off a small venture. It isn't really huge but it is a substantial amount. I cannot say exactly how much since this is the internet and the Philippines so security is always an issue.

Now the first sign. You guys have been really supportive. Plus I was threatened with bodily harm by those betting on me if I made them lose (just kidding). Your support has helped me see this through.

And you wouldn't believe it - I got an email from one of the small companies I bought stuff from. No it isn't a huge corporation but an online community. It's called tradeport. They asked me to complete the 30 days. Upon completing the 30 days they would give me a brand new MacBook Pro.

So the decision is GO FOR 30!

3 comments:

JM Epilepsia said...

OMG! go Go GO! You can do it man!

Anonymous said...

wow! that's great...maybe if you go 60 days, they'll give you a 24" iMac G5! way to go OLG!

Anonymous said...

Wow, MOG! A new MacBook Pro! Go for it! :D - Laundrygirl