Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day Thirty: Just need to make it through the day

Last night. More like early morning was difficult since there were some other attempted break-ins. I had to catch what little snooze time in-between the attempts.

I created a little alarm system where I tied some cans to the door knob. It would create a bit of a noise whenever the knob was turned. After some attempts they realized I was on the alert. Am sure I found that idea in the inner recesses of my mind from some old movie I had seen.

What made it all the more comical was the fact that I slept next to a frying pan. Somewhat like those old stereotypical cartoon characters. Unfortunately I had no rolling pin. Now that I think of it who does?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure your friendly neighbour would have a rolling pin...