Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day Thirty: Tick tock

Am now just waiting for the time to pass. It is taking forever. Am also now checking everything I will buy last minute.

1. Digital SLR with lenses!
2. Sound system
3. Home theater
4. Clothes
5. Collector stuff (c/o ebay and paypal!)...I am into old toys.
6. Books
7. Sporting equipment plus home gym
8. New Diving gear
9. DVD collections na orig
10.Fender stratocaster (orig)

OMG I can bid on iPhones sa eBay!

Any other suggestions?

My plan is to purposely buy all come 10 or 11 o' clock to play safe!

Don't get mad get even!

Retailers must love me now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bili ka ng Creative Zen Vision:M 60gb na green or blue tapos benta mo sa akin na discounted ng 90%. Hehehe! Good luck, MOGsy! - Laundrygirl

Anonymous said...

hey how about my blue shuffle?