Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day Twenty Five: Oh oh

When I woke up this morning I heard this strange rustling sound outside the door. I thought someone was trying to break-in. I thought that it wasn't going to happen since there was a lock at the door. Remember the padlock the friends put there at the beginning of the bet? Well it was my cordon sanitaire from the rest of the world.

Then I was suddenly caught by surprise. The door opened slightly.

"No way," I thought to myself. It must be cabin fever or something playing tricks on me. So I walk over to investigate. It was slightly open. Oh my god. They had taken the lock off. It was a signal from them I suppose. Or a trick to tempt me to walk out the door and check.

I knew that if I stepped out the door the bet would have been lost.

So I shut the door and locked it.

They have started.

3 comments:

Third said...

Don't fall for it pare! Yoocandohit!

Akebono said...

barricade you door from the inside! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, what a dirty trick! Don't fall for it, MOG! Lock the door from the inside! - Laundrygirl