Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day Twenty Five: Your opinion is needed here

I have been chatting on YM with some. Mentioned that I would not put it beneath the other party involved in the bet to actually try to break-in and drag me out of my apartment.

Laundry girl says it is against the bet since it will be done under duress.

quote: "and remind your friends on your blog that any attempts at coercion or otherwise putting you under duress (grave threats etc) would forfeit the bet in your favor
because that would be in violation of your contract
signed, sealed and witnessed naman yung contract mo, di ba?

e di yun
any attempt to coerce you or threaten you or even bodily pull you out of the unit is going to invalidate the bet
you automatically win."

What do you think? If they drag me out and claim I did so on my own volition or threaten me out. What happens? Because they could get the security guard as a witness. And what if he says I walked out on my own accord.

Sadly, I have nothing to barricade the door with and can only rely on the locks.

1 comment:

Third said...

Chain/handcuff yourself to your desk :) One more day to go mate!