Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day Twenty One: Is it really eavesdropping?

For example, if you had a neighbor that was just naturally loud and you had chanced upon hearing things while it was all silent in your apartment, does that constitute eavesdropping?

Now if I intentionally placed a glass against the wall and listened that would be blatant eavesdropping.

Yet somehow you get drawn to what you hear. Is it in our nature to be voyeurs? To look and listen and watch while others aren't aware we are?

Now if it were karaoke night and all of the singers were never going to be stars even if they belted like they thought they were divas I would just plug my ears.

This one seems interesting. Looks like a lovers spat. Mr. Man appears to have been caught with his hand in someone else's cookie jar. Okay maybe I should just plug my ears. Or

No comments: