Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day Twenty Three: So close yet...

So far not so good. Aside from the server conking out on me every so often now even my mac is not holding up to the stress. I have had to take the batt out unplug it and basically re start over and over. It has been a bitch. (Wonder why female dogs are considered derogatory language. What did they do to deserve that?). Anyway I emailed the mac support team and they asked for the serial number of the computer. It appears that is actually a series that should have been recalled in the States due to logic board problems. Damn. Same issue as the other iBook I had. And why don't they make them easy to recall here in the bush?

I hope this mac won't let me down. If this mac dies during the remaining days of the bet I am royally screwed. Any band aid solutions will be most welcome.

Why is it that when you are so confident you are going to win...(won't complete that since I may jinx the outcome)

No comments: