Monday, June 11, 2007

Day Eight: Tell my why I don't like mondays

But then again the days are starting to feel the same. Honestly I have to check from previous posts to see what day it is. That's why I tend to post a lot. Helps me track time aside from the sun rise moon rise cycle.

Monotony starting to take its toll? This could be what it is like when you start running the ratrace. The sheer drudgery. Or worse like being a zoo animal. Now I feel the pain of that lion I used to see at the Manila Zoo as a kid. Being caged up and made to prance back and forth on that concrete surface. Day in day out. With no hope in sight. When it was created to be a majestic creature to run wild. And now it too became part of the stifling urban jungle. Much like the many majestic creatures that harsh urban jungle now has in its confines.

No comments: