Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day Nine: Independence Day

Well I found out the holiday was moved to yesterday to create a three day weekend. Yet of course today is still the actual holiday. While I am not with the normal nine-to-five workforce my holidays are now, more often than not, my call. Yet when work piles up it really does pile up. That is more due to the fact that I make a lousy organizer. Can always place the blame on the creative thinking process being chaotic. Today is one such occasion. A day when everything needed to be done by yesterday. Well it is hard to juggle it all now and still maintain this online life. Too many pleasant distractions. And unpleasant ones too. Well can't have everything.

Now on the topic of independence. Will the internet provide more of it? Or less?

No comments: