Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day Eleven: A bet is a bet

Many have been asking what exactly is at stake. I had to ask the other party placing the bet if I could disclose the details of this. It was initially agreed that I should not reveal what was at stake . And they maintained their position on this.

Now, I mentioned to the other party that maybe I could tell you all how we were going to settle the expenses related to this enterprise. It is something covered by the bet yet they said I could disclose this tidbit of information.

First of all, this is something that is not quite my normal monthly regimen and as such will need for me to make purchases online that would go beyond my allocated budget for the time period. A new digi cam to replace the lost one is an example. It isn't something I factored in at this time so had to make do with my old instamatic had the need for photos presented itself. That being said, the agreement we had (as a peripheral stipulation of the bet) is that whoever loses would pay for all expenses incurred during this endeavor. That is why I have been frugal in the beginning. Some of you though are privy to my strategy regarding this matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though my brows raised when I've first read your thread in PEX, I admire your guts in trying out something new and proving something for yourself.

All the best.
soltera81