Friday, June 15, 2007

Day Twelve: Good Morning...ZZZZZZZZ

Could never quite understand the human body. Some things about it don't make sense. (Oh and am not talking bout male nipples here). The more you sleep. The sleepier you get. Strange. The premise was that you would get more rest if you sleep more yet the more you sleep the more tired you feel. Where is the logic in that?

Am also noticing that I am now tending to be somnambulistic. Yet I have nowhere to go obviously. But in circles. I also notice that I would (in my half asleep state) raid my near empty cupboards and fridge. Some attribute that to not getting sufficient nutrition in the day. Or could it be stress?

Well at least I don't have the same problems as these peeps:

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6540

No comments: