Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day Ten: Trash Talk

If any out there are wondering what happened to my in-home "landfill" it had been disposed off conveniently when the processed meats were delivered. Now it was quite a sight seeing that delivery dude's face when he saw me lugging the old trashbags out of the apartment. As i tried to cram it out the door in futility.

It seemed like he had never seen so much rubbish in his life. But then again all he needs to do is to go to some side streets around the metro and he is bound to see heaps more than what I had. In fact at least mine were in bags. Not like that "crap" that seems to find itself in abundance on our fair streets (and strewn all over too). I suggest you go down the coastal road to Cavite and you will see just what I mean. For me it is really perplexing. Why would anyone want to be surrounded by so much trash? It is like your neighborhood so why throw "crap" indiscriminately.

Oh and imagine what it will be like when the rains hit. Who enjoys walking through garbage? Raise your hands.

As the guard and delivery dude headed into the elevator with all the "crapola" I thought - C'mon you wusses, I had to live with that for a long time. Okay just around 7-8 days. Funny how we tend to be okay with our "shit". But when we see others it is "so kadiri".

After I looked at the bag of processed meat that had been brough to me I wondered was I taking more in than I was throwing out? But that is a different story.

1 comment:

purply_hazy said...

cheering you on for your endeavor. never mind the trash. no pain, no gain! hehe.