Friday, June 8, 2007

Day Five: The equaliser

I always thought of the internet as "the equalizer" (I purposely spelled the heading that way for a mate I met through this challenge). Imagine that. He is the second person from Oz to actually start communicating to me. He's from Syndey. The other one I met earlier was from a place near Bris-vegas.

The internet is nice since it takes away the borders. Allows peeps who would not under any other circumstance meet get together. It allows for discourse and interaction. Something TV is grasping with.

I see the internet is to TV as what TV was in its first inception was to the Cinema. It will transform the way we are enterntained and receive information. It may even be a cause for social change. Of course, I am just saying what others before me have. It is just good to see how it all unfolds.