Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Day Two: Welcome to the club

Interesting as I am now on what appears to be a kid's online game site called club penguin. The internet is filled with temptations for me to spend unwisely. Just when I am supposed to be frugal about how I conduct my expenditure. I can't max out my credit card midway through this exercise. Worse if it does at the early stages.

Ah how the solitude lends to clarity of thought. Now if only I knew my credit limit. Can't recall that out of the top of my head. I just know it maxes out sometimes. Like when a purchase is declined at the till.

So every purchase will need to be weighed against its value. Will purchasing credits for example at club penguin be justified since it can be equated to entertainment much needed to kill the boredom? Or should priority always be placed primarily on sustenance? Yet one could argue that entertainment is mental sustenance. Must be prudent in decisions.

Now the real question is how do I make sure I don't max out and if I do how can I replete the funds. Well my bank is supposedly online capable so will investigate into that.

Hmmm...nice penguin bowtie for sale.

No comments: