Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Day Two: To see or not to see?

Well I wasn't exactly planning on having a webcam for a few reasons.

1. I am on an old iBook and it isn't like the new ones with a built-in webcam.

2. Unfortunately I am just an everyday guy and didn't budget buying a webcam for this purpose.

3. What kind of webcam goes with an older mac? I am such a noob when it comes to comps.

So you will have to bear with me. Like I said most of this was just decided on last weekend and not much planning was put into it. Is that not a good sign? Well, my friends also thought that if too much planning went into it and showboating was integrated into the exercise it would dilute the premise. The key is spontaneity we thought. Wherein this is not so much the unusual but an ordinary 30 days of "surviving" using the 'net. The only extra-ordinary circumstance being that I have a goddamn padlock keeping me from the rest of the known world. All while being confined in a roughly 33 sqm space that feels like a...(well you get my drift). Gotta love how these developers maximize space at Ipisland.

No comments: